Congratulations! As a reward for satisfying your CE requirements prior to your expiration date, you may opt to end your current cycle and begin accruing credits toward your next 5-year cycle now.
Below are the guidelines governing this policy:
- Request MUST be made 30 days prior to the new effective date.
- You must be current with annual fees.
- Only make this request if you have completed all of your required credits.
- Processing will not be automatic. A request must be made.
- A new certificate will be provided at the time of approval.
- There is a $25 processing fee to initiate your new CE Effective Date (per certification).
- Requests may take up to 3-4 weeks to process.