ABC is the comprehensive credentialing organization whose mission is to establish and advocate for the highest patient care and organizational standards in the provision of safe and effective orthotic, prosthetic and pedorthic services.
ABC fulfills this mission by:
• Measuring patient care provider’s knowledge and skills through rigorous credentialing programs
• Establishing standards of organizational performance through facility accreditation
• Mandating professional continuing education to maintain competency
• Administering a professional ethics program
• Communicating the value and importance of ABC credentials.